What's going on ?! Help?

Paige • Mommy to a Princess 👑TTC #2 with hubby ✨
On the 28th I took a pregnancy test and sure enough it was positive. (Blue dye) and I know blue dyes are bad for Evaps. So the next day on the 29th I went to my OBGYN and she did a blood and urine test which both were negative so no baby from what they say. On the 30th I had mucusy discharge tinged with bright red blood and I was like "oh period day" since it came 3 days early. I used a tampon as usual and put a pad on as well because usually it becomes real heavy and crazy. But that didn't happen. Until yesterday I pretty much spotted only on a tampon. Even when I took the tampon out to see if iver night it would flow and come out it never even happened. I never once wiped and seen blood other than on the 30th when I thought my period started. The day after the 30th the tampon had a brown smudge and then seemed kinda yellowish on the tampon the next day. Last night and tonight there's absolutely nothing ! I left my tampon out all day and night expecting the heavy period to start and it didn't. Also my period in December was early and I had two January periods on January 2nd and then January 30th. Am I pregnant really ? Or are my cycles messed up ? (Here's a picture of my test that I guess was a false positive)