AF was EXACTLY 7 days long?! 😳😳😳

L
So I'm shocked, obviously... this is my 2nd cycle TTC & I suffer with PCOS 😩😩 I've had since I was 12-13 & have always struggled with long irregular cycles... the only thing that brought them on time were birth control pills... well last year I was determined to come off bc & get my body ready to carry a baby because I knew my bf was gonna want to start trying after we moved in... well last year I had maybe 5 periods all year & they all lasted about 2+ weeks, the longest being 3 weeks. 😭😭 well being the amazon addict that I am, I decided to search for "PCOS" & found Myo-Inositol & thoroughly read the reviews... of course with all products come bad reviews, but I noticed there were TONS more good
Reviews... of course what works for one, won't work for all but I decided to give it a go. I'm literally halfway into my 2nd bottle and my cycle went from 80 days to 56 days just by taking one bottle. I also started my period exactly 13-14 days after ovulation & then my period lasted exactly 7 days long!! The last one I had made me buy 3 boxes of tampons because it just kept coming lol. But it was horrible. Wow. I'm going to continue taking & track ovulation again. I'm absolutely amazed. I hope we get pregnant this cycle!! Ladies, please give it a try it's definitely worth it and only like $18!!Β 
Baby dust !!! πŸ‘ΆπŸ½πŸ‘ΆπŸΌπŸ‘ΆπŸΏπŸ™πŸ½πŸ€°πŸ€°πŸ½