Want to hop in?

Join our Community
Download Glow

Egg Retrieval today!! ❤❤ What were your numbers??

I had my egg retrieval done this morning.  They got 15 eggs, I was disappointment bc I had 30+ follicles, but half just didn't respond.... sooo of course I am so anxious to hear the fertilization results tomorrow.... until then.. what was everyone else's numbers for eggs? How many did you retrieve, how many fertilized, 3day, 5day? Transfer? Froze? 
Ni
Posted at Feb 15, 2017 • 75 responses

Glow Pages: Recommendations for Women, by Women

Find fertility products, clinics, doctors

Br
Posted at Feb 22, 2017
Congrats on your success may you enjoy a happy and healthy family. 
Sadly our count was only two eggs but fingers crossed and the rest I leave to the will of a higher power. 
Ch
Posted at Feb 19, 2017
My husband and have chosen surrogacy with an egg donor since science hasn't found a way for two men to have a baby yet. :) So our numbers may not be as relevant but are wonderful egg donor in her mid 20s had 20 eggs retrieved this week on day 0 and day 1 she had 16 of those matured/fertilized. We are now waiting until day 5 for hear how many have made it to the blastocyst phase as well, their grades as well as performing PGS before freezing. Then two weeks later we will have results from PGS and hoping to transfer in the next few months. It's so incredible science has stepped up to help men and women across the world to be given the oppurtinuty to have children that may have otherwise been impossible.
Li:  Keep us updated 😬
La:  Baby dust to you for sticky babies
Ni
Posted at Feb 16, 2017
I got call from the nurse with the fertilization report bright and early this morning... of the 15 they retrieved, 9 were mature, of the 9 mature, 7 fertilized normally, we did conventional fertilization.  I will get an update on the 7 growing on Friday.... right now my transfer is scheduled for Sunday.🤞🤞🤞
Ca
Posted at Feb 19, 2017
I had 36 eggs retrieved. 20 Mature. 14 fertilized. Still had all 14 going strong as of yesterday. Waiting on my phone call today!
Br
Posted at Feb 15, 2017
32 eggs, 20 mature, 15 fertilized with ICIS. 9 made it to day 5, 1 made it to day 6 so 9 frozen in total. Did a fresh transfer and currently 17 weeks. 
Ni:  That's so awesome congrats!!
La
Posted at Feb 21, 2017
I had 14 eggs, 11 fertilized. 3 made it to day 5. I had one transferred but miscarried at 8 weeks. Had the last 2 transferred and one stuck. I'm 30 weeks! Good luck! 
Li
Posted at Feb 20, 2017
1/25/17 - 7 eggs retrieved. All 7 fertilized. 
1/30/17 - transferred 1, 5 made it to freeze. 
2/11/17 - BFP!! HCG level at 147. 
2/13/17 - HCG level at 400. 
First sonogram is on Tuesday! Currently at 5w4days. 
Good luck!! 💗
St
Posted at Feb 22, 2017
Don't focus so much on the numbers. 15 is a good number tho. 
I had 15 eggs
10 fertilized 
8 made it to day 3 
2 were transferred on day 5
5 made it to day 5
Only 2 were good enough to freeze. 
Now I just have 2 left. 
Ni
Posted at Feb 16, 2017
I had 11 retrieved, 10 which were suitable for icsi. 5 fertilised. 1 made it to a 5 day transfer and now have this beautiful boy Please download Glow apps to view the image.
Ni:  Thanks 😊
Na:  Aww sooo precious! 😍
Ni:  Thank you 😘
Me
Posted at Feb 22, 2017
I had 26 retrieved, 15 fertilized, 8 made it to day 5 to freeze! I couldn't transfer inmediately because of OHSS so we had to freeze all the embryos that could be frozen. I'm currently pregnant after our first FET.

Want to comment?