My Birth Story

Savananah
My birth story is actually really simple, and I'm thankful. 
On February 20th at 12:30am I woke up to use the bathroom and afterwards I started getting period like cramps, so I stayed awake to see if they were real contractions, by 2:30 I woke my boyfriend up to tell him I was having contractions and we souls go to the hospital (first time mom) because I didn't really know what to do, so we got to the hospital around 3am and they checked me and said I was having contractions but my cervix was closed, so they were sending me home. We went home and the contractions got worse and I had a bath to speed things up a bit, by 10:30am my contractions got 2-3 minutes apart so we went back to the hospital to see if anything has happened, and nothing did. We went back home and laid around and the contractions got worse, 1-2 minutes apart and lasting a for 50 seconds, so we went back to the hospital and they checked me and said I was 4cm dilated! (Finally) they moved me into a new room and I was getting the epurderal and got a super bad contraction and felt the need to push, so the nurse check me and I was 10cm dilated!! I started pushing with my wonderful team by my sides, and 30 minutes later, my beautiful baby girl was born. 
Mia Marilyn Margaret Butt
February 20th, 2017 at 7:40pm, weighing 7lbs 12.2oz.