Hates the newborn! ๐Ÿ˜“๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Mariah
My Little Norah was born on March 2nd. When we finally got to come home we have had nothing but troubles with my cat. I thought it would be the dog we would have trouble with but the dog is amazing and motherly towards Norah. My cat Margaret on the other hand hates her. Since the moment we walked in the door with the baby the cat hisses and puffs her fur up any time she walks by the baby or hears the baby crying. She's even went as far as trying to swat at the baby when she went to jump on her dad's lap and realized that the baby was up there. She hissed and swatted but thankfully didn't scratch the baby. I love my animals and would never get rid of them but I'm looking for advice to safety get the cat to stop hating the newborn. Margaret (the cat) also hasn't been acting like herself. She used to be a cuddly and playful cat. I haven't seen her play or try to cuddle since we got home. It's making me emotional knowing baby effected our animals happiness so much. Please helllppppp. I want my little family to all get along.ย