I don't love my husband anymore

Please no bashing.. I got married a year and a half ago... he is my best friend I have known him for over 10 years. We had our first baby 7 months ago and I had to move to a new country to be with him.
I feel that I'm starting to lose interest towards him. Everything he does gets on my nerve and I dread him coming home home work. I hate when he touches me and I just don't like anything about him anymore. I put out little one to sleep and he is so inconsiderate always making noise and wakes up the baby (he has done it numerous times although I tell him every single time to not make noise). I go to bed when my son goes to bed so I don't have to spend time with him. He barely does anything for the baby. I did sleep training and had to put up with the crying alone because he was out all nights. He sleeps in till noon on weekends and I get up every hour because my son wakes up so often throughout the night. I have talked to him about helping out with the baby but it got us no where. I'm going home in may to visit but I'm actually considering not coming back. This is not PPD this is me losing interest in my husband and hating his shitty habits (making noise while eating, taking a shower twice a week, calling his father three times a day and so much more)
What do I do?