This might be the heartache that don't stop hurting...

Krista
March 22nd would've made my two year anniversary to the man that without a shadow of a doubt I believed would be my forever. We've been engaged since November. We broke up last night. I'm in school still and student teaching and living in his house and he wants me out but he doesn't want to ruin my degree. I have about 8 weeks until I graduate. I don't know what to do. The only other place I have to live would be my parents house almost three hours away and I would have to quit my student teaching to do so. I don't want to lose my degree but I don't know if I'm mentally and emotionally strong enough to live in the same house as the man I don't want to live without and watching him just go on with life like the last two years meant nothing to him. I have never felt so sure that it was over in the times it was mentioned but I've also never been more sure I don't want it to be over. It was all his idea and he's the one that put it into motion. He says he will agree to let me live at his house and just coexist and each of us go and come with whatever life we're living now. I don't want to lose him. I can't lose him. He's my best friend. I don't know what to do. Advice would be welcome.