Trouble with MIL

Niki

I am having a very hard time dealing with my mother in law. In fact, it's both of them. I am pregnant with my first. We were trying for two years. They already have 2 grandsons so it's not like this is their first go around. Every time I see my father in law he sits next to me on the couch and rubs my belly. Mind you I am only 10 weeks, not showing at all. Maybe I am just hormonal and don't want to be touched, but it's really annoying. We went on a road trip over the weekend and he texted me the day we were coming home to ask if his grandchild got home safe, not even me.

Then, my MIL keeps texting me telling me to ask the doctor if the activities that I am doing are okay for the baby. She is getting on my last nerve and I fear that I will explode on her pretty soon. I don't know how to deal with them.

Even if one of the activities that I am doing isn't too good for the baby (which I wouldn't do it if it was) who is she to tell me what to do? I don't know how to deal with her. Gaaaaahhh thanks for letting me vent.