Feel so lonely!

Ingrid • Have 3 humans 2 that I can hug and one I miss terribly! Learning to balance life after a loss.
This pregnancy we aren't sharing it due to the loss of our Little Girl at 36 weeks. We didn't get much support after her loss, on the contrary they all acted as if nothing happened. I have shared it with a few people... My parents, my sister, my best friend, and 2 of my husband's cousins. 
So now I am 18 weeks happy feeling so blessed but I feel so alone! I swear my best friend just had her baby... And I know she's busy but a text message asking me if I'm ok would be nice. I was there for her after I loss my baby even when I didn't have the heart or energy for it. And it hurts me that she's not there for me at all. She wasn't really there for me when I loss Leilani because she was pregnant... And now she's not there for me now because she just had a baby. But I feel if you care you make the effort. I just feel so lonely. I care a lot about my friends but I never get the same treatment back. My parents are always busy with my sister's kids so I get nothing from them either. My sister is always talking about her best friend just giving birth... And even told me she forgot I was pregnant. That hurt me so much. I just feel so lonely. Only my husband's cousins reach out and I'm grateful for them. But I want everyone else to do the same and they don't. 😞
And yes I know the world doesn't revolve around me. I just want to be treated the same way I treat people.