I just need to Vent πŸ˜”

Angela β€’ Baby Boy Born July 20th 2016πŸ’™ Baby Girl Born August 24th 2018 πŸŽ€ Baby Girl #2 Born January 2022 πŸŽ€ 🌈 Baby Boy #2 born May 17th 2024 πŸ’™
Im sorry to dump there here but I literally have no one else to talk to πŸ˜” so my son is 8 months old and since he was about 5 months I've been playing Women's Rugby. It was something for me to get out and do and my husband never supported it because it meant he had to watch the baby in the evenings when I went to practice or for our games on Saturday which he would rarely watch. My husband is a big hunter so he would get mad because he wanted to hunt on Saturday's but this was the only thing I have right now besides taking care of my son and actually helped with my depression. Anyways this last game I got hurt pretty bad and I tore my meniscus... my husband is pissed and refuses to give me any help at all, I get that he still needs to go to work but if I ask for any help when he gets home he just gets pissed off at me all night. So here I am barley can walk lugging around my 20 lbs kid doing everything I always do including feeding horses and our pets, did I also mention we have a raised house so I have to walk up a flight of stairs with the baby to get in and out of the house! Yup, and he won't even help. He got mad when I asked for help with bath time because I can't kneel! Like are you kidding me? He barley has to do anything and still throws a fit. I'm just so mentally drained and over this and it's only been 3 days... and I haven't told my parents yet because my dad will flip, he almost died during a knee surgery and freaks out anytime my knees hurt. Ugh!!!