Feeling hopeless 😢😢

We have been trying to conceive for 3 years now. Before then we weren't trying but we werent trying to prevent anything for another 2yrs. We went to the doctor a year ago and found my husband has fertility issues. Now that we have actively put so much effort into doctor's visits, surgery, meds, prayer, etc, i am feeling completly defeated and discouraged. Each month i get my period i want to scream and cry at the same time. Each time my 8 yr old daughter (previous relationship) asks me when im gonna have another baby i dont know what to say. I love my husband so much. He is the best thing that ever happened to us. He is such a selfless person. Lately as defeat sets in month after month i have been thinking about how easy sleeping with someone else would be just to get pregnant... we would never be able to aford <a href="https://glowing.com/glow-fertility-program">ivf</a>. I know there are other options but the thought of how easy it would be to just sleep with someone is plaguing my mind. The fact that i am even thinking this way is even more troubling... i feel bad and if i was the problem i wouldnt want my husband to think this way or give up on me. Im just so sad and i cant talk to him about it bc i know hes sad too and i dont want to make him feel bad or guilty... im so down...