Finally called out my cheating ex, *dislaimer* i did NOT know they were still together. Here's the message i sent her

Kristen
I know you don't know me, but I know Jon very well. He and I were in a long term relationship when he was stationed at Sector San Francisco with me, and lived with the guys in Alameda. He had said he was "seperated" we dated for a very long time, everyone knew me as his girlfriend. Even Guadi. We made love in his Porsche on our first date, among other places. I even went to his basketball tournaments. I won't ellaborate. He even told people at what he called "the milf mall" that I was you. He told me he loved me and wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. Then he left. And sent me an email saying "good luck with your coast guard career" I just figured you should know what kind of man you are married to. I know I would want to know. This has weighed on me for a while, as he has contacted me many times since then. Not recently though. I am not trying to come between you two, but you deserve to know the truth. I sicerely wish you the best. I can send you any proof you need, as my husband is a hacker and can track down literally anything. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call me ###-###-####