Just wondering if anyone has advice

Brittany
Just wondering if anyone has advice. I went into the hospital the other night on Saturday because I was having severe abdominal pain. They took my blood work and when the doctor came back he said I was pregnant. Very early stages but regardless pregnant. So it turns out I need to get my gallbladder removed but they want to wait until my second trimester so there's less chance of harming tu baby. Today I found out that my pregnancy hormones are slowly going up but are only in the 100's not the 1000's. the doctor said it's not a complete impossibly that I could have a proper pregnancy but he also said with being sick and my gallbladder attacking my body that this pregnancy might not take. Now I'm stressed because I knew way to soon where as with my first she was a definite thing when I found out. Just wondering if anyone had a similar scare, or if I should just try to stay positive or if I should expect the worst and not expect this pregnancy to work out. Thank you in advance for any comments or experiences