Name Anxiety😅

H
So lately I've been feeling like the name I have chosen may not be right. I thought I loved it but I'm starting not to. It has been one of my favorite songs by the Kinks, and I thought it would be meaningful. But what if I look at her and don't feel it is right? I've already told everyone of my name choice and I don't want to be annoying and switch it up but I also don't want to feel this ball of anxiety in my chest that I get from feeling like i've been calling my baby the wrong name this entire pregnancy. Talking to my belly, telling other people... My parents specifically asked "Are you sure that's what you want to name her? You're not going to change it right?" They know me so well, I truly thought I had it figured out. I thought it was perfect. What is wrong with me😩 I didn't realize I couldn't just choose a name and have that be that. Once I started feeling her kicks, things started to feel so real. I just wish I would have realized this sooner. I'm 25 weeks now, it's early yet far along. Sorry if this sounds silly to anyone I just really needed to vent and also wanted to ask if anyone decided on a totally different name after already choosing one? How did that go over?Â