Can't stand it

Cookie🏋💪 • Flour, eggs, sugar, vanilla, butter, chocolate chips.

To start off, this may offend some people and I apologise in advance.

When I was 11, I was molested by a school teacher and he wrote me a letter saying he loved me and signed it. I hid the facts from everyone until my sister started the school, 7 years later. I was afraid.

At this point, we found out that this man was kicked out from a few schools but didn't actually get proper background checks/or they just weren't reported, I don't know.

When I was 18, I was going through surgery, recovering from bulimia, depression and a few other things. This was when a bunch of other girls my age and younger came out and spoke against this disgusting man. I was supposed to speak against him in court but was in no condition to do so.

Its 4 years later. It's all starting up again as his sentence is coming to an end. I'm finding it so so hard to deal with, because when I was 11, I was sexually harassed when I went to India, I was sexually assaulted near my home here, this happened.. A few other things and of course I hit puberty.

I know this is long, and I know it probably doesn't belong here. But I trust most people here in CC and I just need to know.. Does the feeling ever go away? Does it ever end? I don't know what to do. Thank you for reading. I'd appreciate any comments.