Want to crawl in a hole and die

Constance
So last night my husband asked me a very straight forward question about something that happened in my life before he and I ever knew each other. He's always told me that the past is the past and we can't hold what happened before each other over the other one's head. I told him the truth and told him what happened (it wasn't anything illegal), and now he'll barely look at me or touch me. This is exactly why I didn't want to talk about it. I have a hard time talking about anything as it is, I'm a very shy hermit type person, but he's always wanted me to be honest and open with him and I have. This wasn't a situation that I was trying to be secretive about, but I really wasn't ready to talk to him about it either, especially now knowing his reaction. I know it did have to hurt him, but I wasn't meaning for him to be hurt by it. I guess the only thing I can do is give him his space and pray my past hasn't just ruined our marriage. I love this man with every part of me, i wish I could go back and change things but I can't. Sorry, I just had to vent.