am i crazy? my hubby thinks so...

Mel
LO started daycare at 3 months when I started back at work part-time. At first I was absolutely terrified of leaving her but we were able to find a wonderful place. Small class sizes (2 babies per teacher), very hands on, good communication, etc. The program is specifically for babies from 0-2 years. I absolutely love the place. The daycare is 5mins from my current job. I live about 1 hr away from work.
I decided to change jobs and will start at the new place in August. I am very excited except for the fact that I may need to change daycares. 
My new job is about 40mins away from home and I would have to travel an addition 30mins to get to the daycare. 
I want to keep going there but that would mean leaving at 6:00 to arrive at daycare by 7:00 and then traveling back up to get to work by 8am. Then probably being stuck in traffic at 4pm to arrive at daycare by 5:40pm and then arriving at home by 6:30.
It sounds awful I know but I am afraid that changing daycares is going to be traumatic or too much or I don't know. Plus I love the place! 
Obviously my husband thinks I'm crazy for even considering it..
What would you do?