Black Sheep of the family

Summer
It's Mother's Day and my whole family spent the entire day together except without me or my family. They all went to the museum in Washington DC and had this amazing time while I got to sit home and feel bad pretty much all day. I only live and hour away yet they never visit me but expect me to be there for their event and family stuff. No one ever visits me unless they want something. They invited our cousin before they invited me their own sister. It doesn't matter how hard I try I'm always the black sheep they never change. They make me feel like I'm not good enough and then I'm top of that none of them called and wished me a happy Mother's Day. I'm over them especially being they didn't even really want to throw me a baby shower so they're having it at the last possible minute. Nobody should be treated like that. My main support comes from my dad cause he always loves me unconditionally. I think after I have him they aren't going to hear much from me anymore I'm not catering to them anymore.