My morning so far ( rant )

Stacie • Mother to Ben 👦🏽, Bash 👦🏽, and Braxton 👶🏽, 420 enthusiast 🔥💨, lover of life 😍🤘🏾
So this morning, around 5:30 in the morning, one of my neighbors knocks on our door. My bf didn't hear it right away so I had to wake him up to answer it. 
1. It's 5:30 in the mf morning! Have some respect!!!
2. I'm about to give birth any day, I need as much sleep as I can get!!!
Then around 6:30, he comes back and knocks on the door. Thankfully my bf was up by this time but my neighbor must've been drunk and was talking loudly and woke me up again.
Around 8, my bf goes to work. I had gone back to sleep yet again and about 10 minutes ago my other neighbor on my other side knocks on my door asking if I was making coffee. What made her think I was making coffee, idk. I was having a good dream!
Anyways, I'm soooo done being woken up by people! I'm gonna make a sign that says do not disturb until at least noon!
When the girl left, I got back into bed and cried because everybody keeps waking me up and it's frustrating. I feel like if it's not my cats waking me up, it's everybody else.
I'm so pissed right now I could spit bullets!
Sorry baby, but Mommy's gonna be cranky today because dumb people keep waking me up! 
Rant over.