Say "Don't Worry" ONE MORE TIME

Annie • 23 years old. Diagnosed with PCOS & hypothyroidism. Married for 5 years. Ellie Rose 💕👶🏼 & Millie Jean 💕🤰🏼
I am about to cut a hoe. I swear. I'm so over people telling me to quit worrying, baby will come when she's ready. 
UMMMMM, try telling a woman who's wanted nothing more than to be a mother that at 21 weeks she was dilating and if she delivered her baby wouldn't make it...then tell her that she needs to have emergency surgery to save her baby...then tell her that she has gestational hypertension at 37 weeks and that she can't get out of bed or do anything...and then have someone in the medical profession who is not her doctor tell her that her blood pressure is way too high and that her doctor should've induced her already...

✌🏻I WILL NOT BE OKAY UNTIL MY BABY IS HERE. 
✌🏻I CANT WAIT UNTIL MY BABY IS READY BECAUSE IF I WAIT ANY LONGER I COULD INCREASE MY CHANCES OF A HEART ATTACK OR STROKE OR DEVELOPING PREECLAMPSIA. 
✌🏻I WILL NOT LET IT GO BECAUSE my blood pressure is 149/101, 156/104, and 144/97. 

I am not overreacting. I am not just ready to get this baby out of me. I did NOT just spend 2 years trying to conceive, 9 months carrying this miracle, and the last 16 weeks on modified to strict bedrest for something awful to happen to her. 

So tell me to not worry. See what happens.