My Birthing Nightmare! Emotional Rant...

Jamie
As some of you have read already my son was born today 3/11/2015. I got my two oldest children on their bus this morning and went back to sit on my bed to watch tv with my 3 year old and as soon as I sat down I felt my first pain. Felt like cramps times 1000! I knew I was going to be in labor very soon because that's the exact way that my labor started with my oldest. I decided I would wait and labor at home for a little while to make sure that it was the real deal before going to the hospital. I did that until around 9 until I couldn't wait anymore because I was contracting every 4 minutes. My husband called his mom to meet us at the hospital and we picked up our two oldest from school. We got to the hospital and I was measuring 5cm. They took me to my room & started an IV. I was told that I had to finish a whole bag of fluids before receiving pain meds. What they didn't tell me is that the doctor ordered them to start pitocin without mine or my husband's knowledge. I was told that pitocin would be used if things stalled! I was already having regular painful damn near back to back contractions! So when I was finally able to receive IV pain meds I was in so much pain that I was screaming out during my while contraction. I have never screamed during labor. I have also never been in so much pain and it was due to the pitocin! My nurse told me that I could get an epidural...as we waited 30 minutes and over 12 contractions later I had to push! The nurse called the doctor who took his sweet time getting in my room. She held her hand in the edge of my vagina to hold my son in while he slowly put on his gown and gloves and told me not to push. When I was able to push I was yelling from the pain and was told to stop yelling...I hurt soooo bad! When I finally got him out I had to have stitches, which he did by man handling my vagina! I had to calm my husband down! Them they sent my placenta to the lab against my wishes to encapsulate! They came and got my son at 2:30 and refused to bring him back until 7 because he wasn't regulating his temp. I told them that I wanted to do skin to skin and they said they would have to ask the nursery.if it was ok...He's my child!!!