EDD 11/19/15LMP- 2/12/15 I dont temp but going by my CM and cramps, I O'd 2/26

Elle
EDD 11/19/15LMP- 2/12/15 I dont temp but going by my CM and cramps, I O'd 2/26. We dtd 23rd, 24th and 26th. With all 3 of my pregnancies, someone had to tell me I might be pregnant because my body just keeps the secret!!! I have a cramp here and there but nothing much 😊TMI***********1dpo-very wet, ewcm then turned snotty 2dpo-cm thicker3dpo-had a drink last night but the hangover was crucial! Crampy, lots of cm with white specks in it4dpo-depressed, emotional, sharp stabbing pains5dpo-pressure down there, VERY DIZZY, slept from 4pm-7pm, diarrhea in the am, burping6dpo-nothing7dpo-cm creamier but drying up, boobs slightly sensitive, extra saliva but chalked it up to having my braces tightened that day8dpo- thought I felt implantation, had prickly sensation for about a min in my pelvis, cm with specs again, boobs not sore (this was bumming me out!!!!!!)9dpo- watery cm after dtd, killed me because it kept being watery to nothing at all until today at 14dpo. I thought you had to have creamy CM til a BFP. I've had creamy cm all day but I feel great!!!!!! I thought I was on to the next cycle so I stopped recording symptoms after 9dpo. My boobs are still not as sore as I thought they'd be. Just goes to show that you're not out til AF shows. Baby dust to all.