HELP!!! stroller out of stock 😭😭😭

Ka
Hi everyone im having a bit of a meltdown...stupid i know over a stroller but!! So i was all set to get the bugaboo buffalo and then i spotted the egg in prosecco colour and fell head over heels in love, its lighter and has the option to convert to d double later on so thought it was perfect! But its out of stock EVERWHERE in Ireland and the Uk! Literally cannot be gotten unt late September and im due August 23rd 😭 i have rang every shop there is out there and one in ireland has it on display which they can sell me but I am nervous to buy a display model over the phone incase its damaged or marked and there's one other shop in Northern Ireland that have it in a box upstairs he can sell me but I would have to buy without seeing it again and give my card details over the phone! Im so torn I am so upset I have my heart set on it but too afraid to buy over the phone without seeing it to check it etc!! Am I being stupid should I go back to the bugaboo buffalo but not love my pram?! Or buy the egg over the phone? TIA