should I be worried ??

KKZ Family • 06/14 💕 07/1 💗
Well I'm 36 weeks which means I'm closer to my due date almost done. Anyway I'm now having problems. I'm not sure if I should go to the hospital or wait until my doctors appointment which is tomorrow on my daughters birthday. It been 90 degrees for the past 2 days . I went to the beach Sunday when it was 90. I drunk plenty of water and I stayed hydrated. But it felt like I was going to pass out literally. My feet were swollen very and my legs.  I had preeclampsia with my first baby so that's why I'm so worried. Then my feet went down I was okay I could walk no problem. Now I'm home and they're back swollen and it hurts when I walk. I am constantly drinking water and I'm still thirsty and hot and feel like Ima faint. I have ac in my apartment but I don't feel it at all. I'm soo hot I took like two showers already and still not working. I got blurry vision and my stomach hurts. Been hurting for a week now. I'm not sure if I should go in to the hospital or wait until my appointment. I'm just irritated by the heat I don't know what to do. Advice? Anybody