Vent session

Keda
So my husbands crazy ex called a few days ago to watch the baby. Ok fine doesn't bother me my oldest daughter is not his and he treats her like his own and I his. So with that out the way. She's a toddler mind you. So when he gets home he's happy because he hardly gets her when he ask to have her sleep over or do fun activities with us. He then tells me babe I'm upset an I ask him why... he said this lady told me that I have to watch her until next Tuesday because she has to go away for something important... 🤔 random as if he doesn't work or what have you. He then goes on like I love my baby but this is a bad week because last week I went to the hospital twice for baby. Then he has 2 doctors appointments for physical and ppd. Then I have 2 regular appointments today and his guy friends are coming down for Florida this weekend. His ex did not tell him in advance that this is what her plans were and my husband is obviously not gonna turn his daughter away, because who the hell does that 😒 I want to help him so bad but I'm been feeling nauseous since yesterday, been having these pressure type headaches for 2 weeks now, and my random light pink spotting has just stopped thank god. We really have a struggle this week until next. All I want to do is lay down... 😫 someone come help us baby sit lol!!! I just had to get that off my chest... and don't get me wrong I'm not upset at all just feel bad for him because I'm no damn help but I will definitely try my best. I'm glad my oldest is 10 and not a toddler...