stillbirth 3 months ago

Jillian • Mommy to Natalie Elise & Angel Baby Noah!! Pregnant with Rainbow baby xo Engaged to the love of my life😘
First I want to start off by saying my heart breaks for anyone else who has lost a child no matter what stage ... I love my little boy so much 26 weeks and out of no where was told his little heart just stopped after a picture perfect 26 weeks of pregnancy my heart is broken ... And I feel such the need to try again to have a living little baby not to replace my son but just my arms are so darn empty without him.. and I have a 6 year old daughter that misses her brother so much and is so hurt by this loss... Everyday I force myself out of bed to just try and pull myself together.. Doctors don't tell you these things can happen.. I wasn't educated on stillbirth and I don't even think a lot of them are ... Babies don't just leave this world for no reason ... My precious baby I will fight for you to be remembered & I will fight for more research !! Sorry for the venting I just needed it.. I love you Noah Peter Tavares💙 My son I will love you forever.. Mommys angel 🙏🏻 3|15|17