Super unplanned pregnancy after taking PLAN B.

Mariah

Well today I felt off and I've had a suspicion that I was pregnant but u didn't really believe I was since glow told me I ovulated last week. In my heart I knew I ovulated a week prior since my CM changed and I had ovulation pains. The night before I believe I ovulated my husband and I had unprotected sex, me in my brain thinking we were safe I didn't really worry about the possibility of pregnancy since I had just gotten off my period 4 days prior. But the following morning when I woke up I felt the twinges and saw the egg white like cm I've come to know as fertile. So I went to the store, grabbed plan b and swallowed that shut before I even left the parking lot.

You see we already have one child. He's 15 months old. We weren't exactly ready for another baby. I know I sure as hell am not since my husband has literally been no help at all this last year.

So today I took the test, and within one minute it was a bright red positive. I took 2 more in my state of shock. 2 more positives. I'm on CD 27 of a usual 30 day cycle and I am pregnant once again.

You see for some reason glow had my cycle set for a 36 day cycle. Even in my settings it's set for 30 days and yet it was still a 36 day cycle on my app. So on the days I believed I wasn't fertile I actually was. So now even though I took plan b 12 hours after our uh-oh I am still pregnant. Congrats to all the happy mom's to be. The ones who tried forever and still haven't conceived I feel for you desperately. And one day god will bless you.

As for me I am freaking out and am not ready for this.