for atheists/agnostics.

La

I label myself as a culturally Jewish agnostic. I call myself agnostic bc I would never be to arrogant to say I know what is or isn't out there but I learn towards atheism for a lot of reasons. 
Although I don't believe in god, it's important for me to follow religious tradition. I celebrate holidays, have a collection of Jewish ritual objects etc. I don't have these things because I believe in it. I have these things and celebrate holidays because my culture and the tradition of my people is very important to me. I want to raise my son to know the importance of his heritage and that includes Judaism. I also celebrate because millions of Jews risked their lives in the holocaust to celebrate holidays and practice sacred rituals, it's important for me to acknowledge that and celebrate in their honor. 
Does anyone else do this? Or am I the only atheist who clings to their religious culture and traditions?
Please don't come here to preach. I'm not posting this bc I want to be saved. I don't believe Jesus is my savior and I never will.  I'm just posting this for atheists and agnostics to see how they live their lives.