It hurts and I'm scared it's serious

Maggie
I had an abortion the last weekend in April of this year, 2017. I had a perfectly normal period about 6 weeks after the procedure. That ended about 3 weeks ago. I've been increasingly depressed since it happened. Something im working on. I just wanted to keep my baby. But I couldn't because we're homeless and I won't have my baby live on the streets with us while we're struggling. Which is also why I never got a post procedure check up. It's probably included in the price (my parents) paid at the clinic. But that's about 45 minutes away in Chicago. We currently don't have enough for gas to get there and back but I want to get a check up because about 3 or 4 days ago something started really hurting me. But pretty much only when pressure is applied. When pressure is applied on the inside  to the left it hurts so bad, it's not tolerable. It doesn't feel right to push on it either. I mean it feels too squishy and like something is out of place and possibly enflamed. I'm honestly getting really scared about this. Partly because yesterday I started feeling random twinges of it hurting randomly. I want to go to the doctor but I can't afford to. 😭 I'm having a hell of a time trying to find work and so is my fiancée. I don't know what to do. I want to go to a reliable doctor not some free clinic.