Please read I need advise....

Lacey
So I didn't tell me parents that I am trying to have a baby, I am 20 years old btw about to be 21. I had to go to the hospital and had to have my appendix removed. My mom was there and they asked me about my birth control and I said I wasn't taking any and my mom gave me a look. I have my own house and live with my finance I only have one year of college left and I think it's my decision if I start trying to have children or not. I also had a large non cancerous cyst on my left ovary and now my mom is lying to me trying to tell me I'm going to have this pain every month till I get back on birth control..... I want a baby and don't want to get back on it I didn't know if anyone can help me out with my situation. My parents had me at a young age and I understand they want me to have a good future but I still want a baby and so does my finance. When I was 17 they thought I had cancer and my mom had this cancer at the age of 24. I'm scared I'll never be able to have kids so we are ttc right now I could use any advise you can give please help me. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻