Food Poisoning Nightmare

Li

*Sorry it's so long* Months ago my bf & I didnt feel like cooking & wanted to go out for a date day. We ended up getting froyo & getting food to go from a local chain burger joint. When we got home and started eating, I noticed that my chicken wings were undercooked. I inspected further & saw that the bones were still pink, meat was mushy & pink. I put the food away and began doing house work. About 3-4 hours later I started feeling weak, nausea & dizzy. I called my mom to tell her my symptoms & she told me to drink water and rest. Not even an hour after that phone call I began violently vomiting & having diarrhea to the point I almost passed out. This lasted for hours until finally I was too weak to function & had to rush to ER where ideas kept for hours, placed on an IV, & given several medications. After I was released with even more medicine I still had a the same symptoms and my fever shot up to 103 degrees. I even began hallucinating all night. With medical records, photos of the food, receipts & written statements from the ER, the restaurant refused to take responsibility. I had to sit on the side of the road covered in vomit, feces & tears infromt of my brother, bf, & any stranger who drove by to see while waiting yo rushed to the hospital but this restaurant doesn't believe that this is enough evidence for them to be held responsible for my food poisoning.