Stop breeding!!! *added*

I am so sick of seeing all these people in my area "breed" their animals. Like freaking hello people!! Both of our shelters and other facilities are full!!! Go adopt! Stop making the problem worse! They offer free vouchers to have your animal fixed here! Most people that you sell an animal to (if you can even sell them, most can't) will give it away or surrender it! We also have kill shelters! You're literally sentencing other animals to death by this! Ugh. I hate the idiots in my area. Sorry for the rant.

*added*

I am not talking about professional or experienced breeders. I am talking about people that just randomly breed their dog. Saying things like "it's healthier for them to have at least 1 litter" or "I want to sell them for money" or doing it just to do it. People should be taught how to breed dogs and do safely for the animals and have buyers lined up and everything set before the dog is even pregnant. And they should 100% be willing to take the puppy back and find it a new home instead of letting people take the pup to the pound. I'm talking about inexperienced, clueless Jack wagons.