Please help... Seriously need advice

I am 20 years old and I'm pregnant with my second.. I'm 11 weeks pregnant and I'm currently living in fort McMurray Alberta with my boyfriend and his family... But I can't seem to find ANY work out here and I don't have much longer to find work before no one will hire me... I am originally from Ontario, Brampton/Mississauga area and I want to go back but my boyfriend won't be coming back with me right now... Him and his mom also want to move back to Ontario but not right now closer too July (IF they have the money to move by then) my first son is 3 years old and is in Ontario with his father and I want to go back and try and get on my feet and be with my son... The problem is if I go back to Ontario I will be staying in a homeless shelter until I can get welfare and they help me get a place and until I can get on my feet I have no furniture no money no family support nothing... And I don't know what to do I feel like it would be wise for me to go back now while I'm still early in this pregnancy and deal with staying in a homeless shelter until I can get on my feet because at the end of it I will have my own stability my own furniture my own place to live but I've never stayed in a shelter and I've never had no support from family or friends and I will be all alone, my boyfriend won't be there for me and I'll be doing this pregnancy on my own... But there is nothing for me in fort McMurray, if I could find a job I would stay here but what if I can't? I'm so lost I feel so alone and I really don't know what to do? No negative comments please... What can I do?