Beach vacation with 3 month old baby.. Tips?

Na

Going to the beach next month (Corpus Christi TX).. Does anyone have any tips they'd like to share on how to keep Aurora cool, comfortable and happy? Trying to make sure I'm not forgetting anything that could keep her cool, comfy and happy. She will be 3 months old when we go..

Also do y'all think she will be to young for us to bring a small pool to put alittle water in at the beach to put her in every so often to keep her cool? She loves bath time so I think she would love that and I will not be putting her in the ocean or a chlorine pool. Also was thinking about bringing one of the things pictured and putting frozen breast milk in it for her but wasn't sure if she would be to young for that still? We will be brining alittle tent for her, we have umbrellas and she has a spf sun hat.

(I was thinking about filling a couple of jugs of water at the hotel before going to the beach for the pool but still wasn't sure if that would be okay. My first was 5+ months during her first summer so it's alittle different this time with the dos and don'ts.)