ARE YOU OK?!? not contriversal

🐻MamaBear🐻 • I guess I have a bad attitude who knew? 😂 I vaccinate my kid's💉, my son is circumcised✂, I'm not an animal person😺🐶, I'm an atheist👿 and proud💪

So I went to my brothers work to get some food, there is a man he works with that is black and he is fucking awesome a great guy. He was on brake and I seen him in his car so I walk over and start talking to him; he gets out and we stand in the middle of the parking lot talking, laughing having a good time and we joke around because he is the type that you can joke with and him not get offended cause he does the same shit right back... anyways I was holding my purse and he was smoking so I back away a bit because I don't smoke. A white car pulls up next to us and a man gets out he asks "are you ok?" I looked at him confused and responded "yes I'm fine why?!" he's like "because you look scared and you know..." side eyed my friend. I was automatically offended I said "wait are you asking me because I am a women or because he's black and I'm white?" he goes "either" my mouth dropped I walked over and handed my friend my purse and with a pissed off tone said "it's people like you that sets us back I am more afraid of you than him; I'm about to fuck you up if you don't leave" he looked confused got in his car and left. I looked at my friend and asked "how the fuck do you deal with that? doesn't that just piss you off?" he said "yea but what am I gonna do? I'd go to jail he isn't worth it" I told him I was sorry and we made our way.