Making myself crazy worrying

Kara

My son is 5 months and 9 days. He has a tight neck muscle that caused him to favor his right side early on. That caused him to get a flat spot, so he has a helmet. He's had it for 3 weeks and we have 3 more to go. He is in physical therapy for his neck and he's almost better! He is also in therapy to learn how to roll. He has rolled 3 times when he was about 3 months from tummy to back. Nothing since then. The pediatrician said if he wasn't rolling by 6 months he'd need PT but since we're there anyway I'm getting it done. Everything I read says he has a developmental delay. That sounds so scary. Then I read that a developmental delay is a sign of cerebral palsy. I'm a FTM and this is all so overwhelming. I thought it was normal for babies to do things on their own timeline. I have such anxiety now about this and constantly find myself comparing him . Does anyone else have a late roller who continued to develop normally? He has great head control, pushes up on his arms, he can shuffle in a circle while on his tummy. He rolls to his sides and grabs his toes. He smiles and babbles. I didn't think anything was abnormal. Someone please give me some hope. I spend all day in the floor with him working and trying to help him

And I'm getting obsessed