I really don't want to be here anymore.

Jade

Guys, I am just so lost. I've always had thoughts of just ending it all, but it seems like those thoughts have increased latley. Maybe it's all the things that have been going on latley. This time last year, my mom had a stroke and a really bad car accident less than a month after that. She now has mild to severe seizures and needs help doing daily tasks and getting to her doctor appointments. I've also had this full feeling in the lower left side of my abdomen that's driving me crazy and sometimes causes my left leg to go numb out of nowhere. I can't afford to go to the doctor right now. I'm about to leave for school again in the upcoming week and honestly am afraid because I'll be alone and I don't know what I'll do to myself. I just feel so useless and like I've overstayed my welcome here. I don't really enjoy doing much of anything latley and always cancel my plans because I'm too upset to do anything. Sorry for the long post...Im just tired of being tired, tired of myself and of living.