Swollen belly after birth???

Lacy

Okay ladies, Doctor not taking me super seriously so I'm bringing this to the community. Two weeks after birth, I was down 20 lbs when my abdomen started swelling. At my one month appointment, I had re-gained almost 10 lbs in two weeks, and my belly was very round and swollen. A little tender also. Doc says not to worry--just edema. Five days later, my belly is much more swollen, the skin is stretched and pitting with an orange peel texture. Go back into urgent care and weigh in, and I'm up over 10 more lbs in less than a week. Doctors says it's just edema and be patient. No treatment. Two days later, I'm now more swollen, and the tenderness is now shooting pain. My skin looks pulled and cracking. Doctor still says just wait it out and this is normal, but it doesn't feel normal. Has anyone heard of this???? Would like to feel more trusting of the doctor but it's patronizing to feel like something is wrong and have them react like I'm just being vain... would so appreciate ideas/advice...