Small clots 6 weeks pregnant πŸ˜”

Jessica πŸ’πŸ‘§πŸ‘ΌπŸ’”πŸ€žπŸŒˆπŸ‘Ά

Just want to know if anyone has a similar story to me with a good outcome πŸ˜”

I am 6 weeks weeks pregnant currently, last week when I was 5 weeks I started to have light bleeding so I had an early internal scan, to which everything seemed fine and healthy. Seen little bean on screen and heartbeat. I had a scan booked again for this coming Tuesday anyway as a follow up. Anyway Saturday morning I started to bleed again but this time was more red like a light period , waited until the morning (yesterday) to go back to the ward. The bleeding was a lot heavier and passed a few clots (not massive). So the doctor wanted to give me a pelvic exam. Wouldn't scan me again because it wasn't exactly a week since my last scan (didn't understand that at all but went with it ) so after the pelvic exam she said that my cervix was slightly open and I have little blood clots around it. She said for me to except the worse and it's sounds like early miscarriage. I have to wait until Tuesday morning to have my second internal exam to see where I am and if I have lost the baby, I am terrified, it's the waiting it's the worst part. I havnt had any pain what so ever just very very mild cramps earlier this morning not as bad as period cramps even. And since I have come home the bleeding has more or less stopped. The waiting is killing me!! I am praying everything turns out okay but very very unlikely so I am preparing myself. I have a little girl who's 4 and I didn't have any of this when I was pregnant with we . Just need to know if any of you mummies have been through something similar? πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”