Vagina. 🙈

Rea

I'm 25 weeks and 1 day

It's not the first but Happens during this pregnancy. I've had thrush and urine infection and had antibiotics. I have to wear pantiliner everyday due to mucus! Which does increase in pregnancy. But I know it can make you irritable cause of high in PH Levels or something... Fun.... just want to see I'm not the only one. But I've had swabs when I was in my first trimester. Nothing picked up all come back normal so im clear of any sexual infection. ( been with partner 8 years and 10000% trust him) we both had std before cause he was sexually active before he met me. And He was my first so was tested and antibiotics and re tested. That's 6years ago. But the last three days I'm having stinging when going a wee and a bit of an odour with lots of white discharge. We don't have sex I've banned it due to me being scared during pregnancy lol. But do any of you have this and have bit odour my mum said I shouldn't be wearing pantiliner all the time cause it's not good so I don't know if it's to do with that? Or I have thrush or BV again? I defo 1000 percent don't think I have any sexual infection cause we only had each other ever since. Oh I am group strep B.... x thanks ladies 😘

Edit

Unless I have an leaky bladder without realising and building up smell?