ttc for 11 months

Hailey

Hello everyone. I'm 20. My husband is 28. He has a son from a previous marriage whom we have taken custody of. I love his son like he's my own, but I want my own baby. Is that selfish of me? My husband thinks so.. But now he's wanting a baby too. We got pregnant in May of 2016. We weren't really trying to get pregnant, but we weren't not trying either.. Everything was going good until I went in for my 12w ultrasound.. No heartbeat and baby had quit developing between 8-9w. I was absolutely devastated. I had a D&C; 3 days after I found out. My doctor gave me medicine to try and pass at home, but I couldn't. So, I had a D&C.; My periods went back to normal after about 6w, so we started trying again.. That was back in September. I'm starting to lose hope.. It really hurts my feelings, seeing everyone get their chance to be a mother and I can't, even the ones who don't want to be a mother get the blessing of a child.. My husband isn't very supportive about the situation either.. He makes me feel like shit for not being able to get pregnant, but I'm trying.. I'm trying so hard. I don't get it. Also, I'm pretty tired of hearing the whole "you're just trying too hard", "give it time", and my personal favorite "it'll happen when it happens". I'm trying to be optimistic, but I'm tired of being disappointed. Anyone else have similar stories? Is there something I can do to maybe increase my chances? Also, has anyone every used preseed? If so, did you have any luck? No rude comments, please.