Should I stop being her friend or not?

A • I have had 2 miscarriages and 1 child born.
So my friend of several years was talking to me the other day. She knows that my husband is very trustworthy and when we go out for a girls night I have freedom to do whatever I would like but I haven't ever done anything but dance with guys and she knows that. Well I am a little on the bigger side and my friend is twig skinny and she knows I'm self conscious about my weight. I know that he wants me to lose weight which I was doing until I got pregnant and started to gain some back until I knew exactly what exercises it was safe for me to do, due to being overweight and asthmatic. So I feel like he does want to be with someone that is skinnier and smaller like I was when he met me in high school but I don't blame him I know I have gained a lot of weight and didn't take care of myself for quite a few years. Well she is also pregnant and has a kid to another guy and is now going to leave this new baby daddy so she isn't in a great life position to have a child at all.
Well to get to the point, she said pretty much exactly this "You know if I ever decided to flirt with your husband I would probably just like jump on him and start kissing him and say something like 'Would you like to f*** this?' and he would say 'Uh yeah of course!' and then we would probably just go f**** somewhere and I kinda wonder if he would tell you."
I, of course, didn't know what to say and just made an excuse to leave and end our "nice" outing before I could have it sink in and end up punching her in her face lol. But I can't help but think that I trust my husband to do the right thing but I don't know if I can trust her around him ALONE ever again. I told my husband and he was flattered to say the least because he doesn't get hit on often but he said that maybe she said that because she wants the type of relationship that we have and is tired of picking losers. My answer to that is, she needs to find her own and to stay away from my husband.
So my question to you guys is.....
Should I be mad at her and continue to be BFF's?
OR.....
Should I be forgiving and just suck it up and take it as a compliment that my husband is great?
Feel free to answer through comments also!

Vote below to see results!