Miscarriage or complication?

I know these are things for my doctor and no one can give me a sure answer. I do have an appointment with my OB. I just feel like I need to talk about it and hear other opinions. The wait is driving me crazy!

So at 4 weeks, (I should be about 12 weeks now) I missed my period and got a positive home pregnancy test! And then about 5 more!! I was stressed at first and then I got so excited to have my first child. But a few days latter I was bleeding and cramping. I went to the hospital and had a blood test that came positive but very low hcg. I was then told to see an OB/GYN so I did. I kept going back to be sure my hcg levels were rising and it turned out they were! The last call from my doctor was informing me that I AM still pregnant. I was almost 6 weeks at that time. But I continued bleeding and the day I became 6 weeks, my mother brought me another home pregnancy test so I would have a test with darker lines to keep forever. That test came out negative. I was so disappointed and a bit stupid so I didn't make an appointment. I kept taking tests and they kept coming negative so I just assumed I had a miscarriage and tried to move on. I've been having a lot of pains, cramps, headaches, nausea, and so much hunger lately. It doesn't matter how much I eat the night before, every single morning I wake up with horrible hunger pain in my stomach. So I JUST RECENTLY made an appointment with my doctor now that I would be 3 months. I have been continuously bleeding a pretty normal monthly cycle.

What do you ladies think could be going on?

I appreciate any of you who have taken the time to read my whole story and give an opinion.❤️