Why is everyone so concha bout my dogs and not me....

❤️
My husbands family every time they come over is always so concerned about my dogs getting enough attention after the baby comes. For starters ever since I got pregnant my dogs get on my nerves really really bad anyways and I have always felt bad about that. But it's really really getting under my skin that everyone is so concerned about the dogs. Like really? I know that they have their place in the family but damn they are not more important than me or my child after my baby comes. I feel like I should be first when it comes to attention, then our baby, then the dogs. To make it clear the way I see it is mommy and daddy need to have loads of attention from one another to avoid drifts in a relationship after such a life-changing event and then my baby needs to get all the attention from her daddy as well. Honestly the dogs will be just fine. They will adjust to life and they will eventually find that their place is not number one anymore in this household. Just had to vent about this! The dogs are not number one!