Nervous and Excited!

Jasmine-Rae • Have 2 little ones, one day I may have another one if I can find the right person to settle down with that treats mine like his own ♥️

So, I booked a gender reveal for Sept 12th. I'll be exactly 16 weeks. This already is unnerving to me (but that's what Hubby wanted lol) but with my daughter I was at a dr.'s appointment getting an ultrasound for whatever reason, and I had asked her to take a guess at gender. We got a "from the bottom" view and it was a pretty convincing 'boy'. I was excited as I had all those feelings and had a dream that it was. 3 weeks later at my anatomy scan he was a she (thank goodness I hadn't rushed out to buy clothes 😂😂) so going in a week earlier than my first attempt with baby #1 has me freaking out. Secondly I'm still not on my insurance plan through work yet. Doesn't kick in until midway through September or Beginning of Oct. so I haven't seen baby, heard baby's heart or anything since my confirmation ultrasound at 8 weeks. I only know I'm still pregnant due to obvious signs and now movement within the last 3 days. So I'm nervous about seeing baby and than there being an issue. I'm happy, excited and nervous all at the same time. I just don't know how to not stress about issues!