Pat on the back would be nice 😩

Rebecca

19 years old, 26+4 weeks pregnant. Single. Ex Boyfriend (baby's dad) left me at 11 weeks after being together for a year and 6 months. I've done nothing but dedicate my life to my baby girl since I found out I was pregnant and she's not even here yet. I've been going through heart break and this pregnancy by myself ... certain family members are a big help. I work 4 days a week, 8/9 hour shifts & standing throughout them. That might be nothing to some people but being this far along in pregnancy it's hard and having SPD doesn't make it any easier, most days I struggle to even walk. I have paid for everything on my own (I know that's what I should be doing anyway but am saying am not relying on the government or family to pay for me). I've relied on no one. I'm doing my driving lessons and have just past my theory test. I feel like I have the world on my shoulders and still trying my best to get through each day. No one realises how hard it is to be single and pregnant and obviously going to be harder a single mum but I know I can do it, I love my little girl more than words can describe, I just need a pat on the back or a well done 😩💖