Advice?! PLEASE! Best friend pregnancy questions!

Devin

I'm in a position that most people never get the chance to experience, my best friend is pregnant right now and we have the exact same due date!! We have both been excited and I've even been trying to figure out how we can have a gender reveal party together! Sadly, she's shared with me today that she is afraid she's having pregnancy complications. She has very tough pregnancies and she labored her entire first pregnancy, her baby wasn't developing correctly and she almost died from hemoraging at delivery. I'm scared for her because she had a very successful 2nd pregnancy so I wasn't really thinking much about her having pregnancy complications until today when she told me she's scared she's on the same path as her first pregnancy. Well, that changes things for her on the gender party part. She doesn't want to do a gender party with me the way we've been talking about if in fact her soon to be high risk scan shows anything bad. I know she'll likely celebrate some way but not in the spot light because she's worried. My heart hurts for her but more then anything.. **Please read more in the comments, it's cutting me off here**