Advice

shaila

i've been talking to this guy for awhile(We'll call him Guy A). i liked him at first, but that feeling was natural considering we were going through the "honeymoon" phase. Lately, we've been arguing a lot and there's even been times where he would stop hitting me up for 3 days because of "something i did" (every argument would be blamed on me). Now, because of my past relationship, im done with being abused verbally , mentally and emotionally so it's my instinct to fight back when he does certain things like yell at me about little things or try to downplay my intelligence. Recently, I've met a guy who is the complete opposite.. im so drained with the whole "get hurt-meet someone new-share your mind with them" cycle so .. im feeling him out and so far nothing is compared what im going through with Guy A .. i dont know what to do, my instinct is telling me to leave Guy A alone and just be happy ... usually my instincts are right .. but the damaged part of me is not letting me walk away...