Feeling incredibly paranoid

My boyfriend and I went to our good friends for the fight tonight. We were the last ones to leave. His friend (the one who lives there) was passed out (it's 1am at this point) but his gf is still up talking to us. I'm sober because I'm driving but my bf is drunk. He keeps wanting me to go get the car so we can leave so I go get it and pull up. I'm texting him where is he. He says he's in the bathroom. I'm waiting 15 min go by and I go back in the house and she's sitting on the couch and I'm asking where he is and she's like idk. He walks out of the kitchen with a fresh beer. He's like ok I'm gonna finish it and I'll be right out. I was like no im not gonna wait in the car I'll just stay until you finish. He's acting super weird. He grabs some beers to go and we start heading out the door. He hands them to me and says here take these I'm just gonna pour this out then I'll be out. I'm standing there at this point like wtf why are you trying to push me out. I stand there as he walks away to the kitchen I can see him standing in the dark watching me to see me walk away. I go to the car put the beer inside but am watching the living room. I see him walk out so I decide to go walk back in and they're sitting on the couches. When I start questioning like come on let's go he acts all like wtf why are you acting like I've done something!!

Am I being paranoid?? Could they really have been sneaking behind our backs???