So weird....

So yesterday I was at my boyfriends place and I went pee and it hurt a lot. Exactly like when you have a UTI. I've had a few in the past, so I know what they feel like. After going to the bathroom my lower stomach hurt and it was all the classic symptoms of a uti. I was so mad because I just had one two months ago, and I couldn't figure out what I was doing to cause them. I wipe the right way, I pee after sex 99% of the time, I take showers regularly, so it really pissed me off. And on top of that, I'm on the pill so every time I take antibiotics for a uti it messes them up and I can't have sex for like a month. So I didn't have antibiotics yesterday on hand, so I took some Tylenol. The symptoms went away after about a half hour and didn't come back. It's the next morning now and I've peed about twice since then and no pain whatsoever, and I haven't taken tylenol in over 12 hours. Has this happened to anyone else? Can a uti just come and then cure itself? I know I had symptoms of one yesterday for sure, no question. I'm happy, but just confused.